Friday, March 23, 2012

Challenge Time!!

Swimsuit Season is ALMOST here!!! Lets get ready TOGETHER!

I am starting a NEW Challenge group! Starting the first week of April! We will be doing ChaLEAN Extreme! I will take the first 5 people who want to join me! I know this is an investment! But YOU are worth it!!!



Not only will you get healthy AND fit there's prizes and FREE stuff involved here people!!!


Everyone who joins will get:


ChaLEAN Extreme workout DVD's


One month supply of Shakeology (Chocolate, Greenberry, or Tropical)


FREE 30 day trial membership to Teambeachbody.com


Private Facebook page so we can track our progress and motivate each other.


~PLUS~


I will personally send each of you:



Great Body Guaranteed Workout DVD's ($25 value!)



The Grand Prize:


The person who looses the most % of body weight will receive


Tony Horton's Ten Minute Trainer!!!!
That's an $80 value!



Here are the rules:
1. Purchase ChaLEAN Extreme Challenge Pack by clicking Here
2. Create your Teambeachbody.com account. Add your 'before' pic too! (Make sure that I am your coach! My coach number is 132320)
3. Replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology (I like to have it for breakfast right after my workout!)
4. Email me your starting weight then again every Friday so I can calculate your % lost to post. (Don't worry! I will only post % numbers not your actual weight!)

Challenge will run for 60 days!

We will start the challenge as soon as everyone has received their workout.

Cut off date to join/order will be March 30th!! (that's next Friday!!)

If you have been thinking of becoming a Beachbody Coach, NOW is the perfect time to join!! If you join my Challenge group and become a coach at the same time your Game Plan Tools Kit and Business Essentials Starter Pack for FREE!! That's a $70 savings!!!

Click HERE to sign up as a Coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment